Friday, January 8, 2010

Christam is over

So that is Christmas over for another year, and thank god for that. i managed to get my way through some great food and drink over the festive period, and found myself drinking far too much Jim Beam.

I got two bottles of Jim Beam Black, and this stuiff is now my favourite tipple. it was so good i managed to polish off both bottles in less than 4 days. i also manged a bottle of Jack Daniels, and a bottle of some other borboun that i can't remember.

Well I'm now 7 pound heavier and going to eat more healthy food for the next month. So my blog will be all healthy foods that can take away the pounds, and also not be the usual boring salad related vegitation.

Anyway, Happy New Year to you all, and hope this year is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment