Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A great drinking wine - Rioja for under £10

I do not profess to be a wine buff, but I do know what I like and what taste good with food or on its own, and this is one of those on its own wines.




I few weeks back my wife and I went onto the Oddbins website and ordered 12 bottles of wine. I do not like to pay more than £10 a bottle so we chose carefully. We ordered three bottles of this Aradon Rioja and we were not disappointed. This wine is really easy drinking; I just sat down watched TV and enjoyed it.

I think it has a nice fruity flavour with just a little spice. It’s not too heavy either, as I find some red wines can be a little overpowering, but this one is not.

I would definitely recommend this wine as a bottle to enjoy on its own, and at the price of £6.99 tastes like a more expensive wine.

Why not do what we did and go to the Oddbins website and order a case of 12 bottles it's great value, or even take one of their 6 or 12 bottle cases. See link below for Oddbins.

No comments:

Post a Comment